Monday 7 January 2013

NEW YEARS EVE


On new years eve the puppies first full day of life, me and my husband both had to work all day, so penny got plenty of time to be alone and bond with her puppies. All day at work i worried about her, as if she had had them on time i would have been off to watch her and look out for signs of infection in mum or pups and ensure pups are all getting chance to feed. But being at work was horrid, i have never wanted to go home so much in all my days.
Seems i was worried for nothing as when my husband got home before me he called to say they were all fine. Once i was home their evening weigh in showed them all gaining and penny had kept them nice and clean and had also kept herself clean too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Pennys Pups